Paytm Payment Gateway Setup in Magento 1.9.x
Paytm payment gateway is the latest and smartest Way to Collect Payments. It provides Maximum Payment Options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallet, EMI.
Paytm payment gateway can help you to perform your online transaction safely and securely.
Paytm Plugin version V1.0
Magento supported version 1.5.x – 1.9.x
Installation and Configuration Steps for Paytm on Magento 1.9.x:
- Use Magento connect to install the Plugin in your Magento Website OR extract the zip and paste the app folder into your root folder. When prompted overwrite files,click yes.
- Log in to your admin panel. Click on System->Configuration on the dashboard. On the left side,click on Sales->Payment Methods.
- Paytm PG is shown as one of the Payment Methods.
- Select ‘Yes’ to enable Plugin. Choose your Order status, Plugin Title(shown on checkout page). Enter your Merchant ID,Merchant Key,Website name and Industry Type. Select whether you wish to check your transaction status when the Callback is called.
Choose if you wish to enable checksum check and configure sending of customer’s mobile number and email id.
- Click ‘Save Config’ to configure the Plugin. The Paytm Payment Gateway is now shown as a payment method on the Checkout page.
- If you have a linux server make sure the Folder permission are set to 755 and file permission to 644.
- After you have installed plugin,logout from admin and clear magento cache as well.
Now you can collect payment via Paytm .
Magento Kit For Paytm can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/Paytm-Payments/Paytm_Magento_Kit